Starting A Business?
Starting a business can be a daunting prospect with a lot to think about.
- Are there forms to complete?
- Who is the right person to help?
At Robinson Udale, we are on hand from the start. We keep it simple and guide you through these first tentative steps.
What do I need to consider and do?
- Business plan – Do you need one? This is often a crucial map for your new venture. If you lack one then we can go right the way back and talk you through the process.
- Are you setting up as a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company?
- Funding? Do you have this money or will you need funding?
- Where are you going to trade from – home or business premises? Have you found these?
- Are you taking over an existing business? You need to know about VAT issues and employment issues. Also, we need to consider the best way to structure the purchase for tax and for the business.
- If you are taking on staff, have you thought about employment issues & payroll?
How can we assist and advise?
At Robinson Udale, we offer a free initial one-hour consultation at whatever stage you may be. During the consultation, we talk about your options and answer any questions you may have. All you need to do is give us a call.
Looking further ahead we help with the following:
- Setting up the company.
- Planning and advice.
- Getting finance.
- Cash flow.
- Book-keeping, management accounts.
- All the paperwork.
- VAT & PAYE.
- IT and accounting systems.
Got a Question?
Why not send us a message?